Information Management Community of Practice
The Information Management Community of Practice is a venue to share and exchange information related to information management practices used within the Shelter Cluster at global and field levels. It is provisionally open to all individuals interested in the topic regardless of agency affiliation. To receive notifications from this CoP and become part of it, simply use the "Follow this Group" link to the left. Users are encouraged to create an account with the platform.
For more information, this Community is moderated by Neil Bauman (IFRC/Canadian Red Cross) and Hussien Ahmad (UNHCR).
Themes of conversation include, but are not limited to:
- Good and bad practices used during responses;
- Sharing of developed products and other resources of learning interest to the community;
- Updates from the Global-level on coordination practices that amy impact IM support;
- Learning resources;
- Updates to the ShelterCluster.org web platform or mobile application.
**Note: the previous Communities of Practice, orginally hosted using Google Groups will be decommissioned and hosted natively on the ShelterCluster.org website going forward.
Some important resources:
- The Global Shelter Cluster Information Management and Assessment Toolkit
- The Shelter Cluster Mobile App - Available for iOS and Android platforms