Active Working Groups
Working Groups are task-oriented and time-bound structures with clear executable deliverables that are established by the SAG to address particular identified needs.
- Construction Standards
- Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Shelter Programming
- NFI practices
- Promoting Safer Building
- Settlements Approaches in Urban Areas
- Shelter Projects
- Shelter Vulnerability Classification
- The State of Humanitarian Shelter and Settlements
- Working Group on Diaspora Engagement in Shelter Response
To visit non-active Working Groups please click here.
Working Groups are one of the Global Shelter Cluster bodies. The overall Global Shelter Cluster structure can be found here.