Pakistan Floods 2022
Pakistan Floods Response - Shelter, NFI , CCCM Sector
- Shelter Sector mailing list signup
- Shelter Sector contact list
- National and Provincial-level meeting minutes
- OCHA 5W consolidated sheet
- ShelterNFI common pipeline 5W - partners template
- Pipeline-related documents
Islamabad: Atta ULLAH email@example.com (National-level Shelter Sector Coordinator); Shahzad Raza JAFRI firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com (national-level Shelter Sector IM); Brian MC DONALD firstname.lastname@example.org (Shelter Sector IM surge support)
Sindh (Karachi): Mariam HYDER email@example.com (Sindh Shelter Sector focal point)
Sindh (Sukkur): Deeba Pervez firstname.lastname@example.org
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Najeeb khan email@example.com 0923008526395
Balochistan (Quetta) Hafeezulah firstname.lastname@example.org 0923337845520
Gilgit Baltistan AKDN Waqar Hussain Waqar.Hussain@akdn.org
5W reporting process
The 5W process for reporting distributions is different depending on whether or not the items distributed are from the common pipeline.
For distributions of items not from the common pipeline the process managed by OCHA:
- Partners register through this form.
- After registration, the partner is sent their data entry sheet, with edit access.
- After submission, the partner can view their entries in the OCHA 5W consolidated sheet.
For distributions of items from the common pipeline, reports must be submitted to IOM (who manage the pipeline on behalf of the sector) who check, verify and then add to OCHAs 5W consolidated sheet. To submit a 5W of distributions of pipeline items:
- Download a copy of the ShelterNFI common pipeline 5W - partners template
- Enter distribution data and email it to the pipeline team in Sukkur; Marwan AL JUNDI email@example.com Abdul RASHEED firstname.lastname@example.org and CC’ing email@example.com
- Once checked, the Shelter Sector consolidate the 5Ws and add them to OCHAs 5W consolidated sheet.
Currently, the OCHAs cutoff for inclusion in the weekly 5W snapshots is Thursday, therefore, please submit 5Ws for your distributions of pipeline items early in the week to ensure inclusion.
Partners are requested to report in the Common Pipeline Online Tracking Tool.
The registration and user guide are available below. For questions, contact IOMPKCommonPipeline@iom.int
Registered partners can still submit new requests through the system. Feedback on these submissions will be provided once the stock is replenished.
All pipeline-related documents are available here.
Camp Coordination and Camp Management activities are being coordinated under the Shelter Sector. Information on displacement and CCCM, will be shared as a standing agenda item in the Sector Coordination meetings.