Shelter Cluster as a Forum
The Shelter Cluster (SC) Somalia consists of a National Shelter Cluster, Regional Shelter Clusters and thematic Working Groups. At the National level, the SC consists of a Secretariat, a Strategic Review Committee (SRC), and the Strategic Advisory Group (SAG).
The Shelter Cluster uses a mailing list to ensure that specific information is shared with the respective persons. Please contact the Shelter Cluster through email@example.com to get on the mailing list.
Shelter Cluster Objectives
The key objective of the Shelter/NFI Cluster is to enhance the coordination and effectiveness of provision of shelter/NFI assistance. Precisely, the Shelter Cluster will be responsible to facilitate and guide the following actions:
· Planning and Strategy development
· Coordinating and supporting service delivery
· Informing strategic decision making
· Advocacy and resource mobilization
· Monitoring and Reporting
· Capacity building and emergency preparedness