North-West Syria Hub
Site Planning Support
A well planned site can not only improve the safety and amenity for IDPs and refugees in a time of great suffering, it can also promote a sense of wellbeing and dignity.
As part of the commitment of the Shelter/NFI Cluster to enable well planned settlements to be created, this page will provide its members with additional support and feature recent implementing partner projects in various stages of construction/completion.
The Shelter/NFI Cluster is providing trainings on a range of site planning topics. Details of upcoming trainings, as well as recordings of past trainings, can be found in the links below.
IDP Sites Provided with Support
The following NGOs, that have undertaken projects as part of the SCHF program, have been provided with site planning support from the Shelter Cluster in the form of site planning review and guidance:
- BINAA (BINAA for Development)
- Balad Organization
- Bonyan Youth and Development Association
- SARD (The Syrian Association for Relief and Development)
- SDI (International Organization for Community Development and Humanitarian Support)
- SECD (Syrian Engineers for Construction and Development)
- TSCO (Takaful Alsham Charity Organization)